Executive Assistant and Office Manager – Closed
Small, growing financial firm is looking for a friendly and organized executive administrative assistant and office manager. Flexible schedule is OK.
JLFranklin Wealth Planning is seeking a bright, energetic and organized individual with high standards of excellence to become an integral part of our Marin office. Your wide variety of projects will include establishing and maintaining client accounts, responding to client requests, drafting and proofreading written content, assisting in the execution of social media strategy, entering data into financial planning software, and managing our small office. Your responsibility is to ensure that every client of our firm feels they are getting the best, most personalized service possible. If you think you can handle the varied roles of an integral member of our small office team, and if you can make a commitment of at least two years, we encourage you to apply.
• Complete forms and documents
• Draft and proofread written communications to clients, prospects, and business partners
• Organize and manage tasks within our customer relationship management (CRM) database (Junxure)
• Solve client requests: independently research and clearly document the steps taken and your conclusions; for other tasks follow specific directions as needed
• Assist in execution of social media strategy using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Manage relationships with custodians, vendors, and others on behalf of the firm
• Enter data into financial planning software program and spreadsheets
• Manage email marketing blasts using Constant Contact
• Track and maintain contact with prospects, including marketing material preparation, follow-up actions and generation of analytical reports
• Greet clients and answer phones
• General office management duties
• Plan client appreciation events
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in Business, Marketing or Finance
• Computer-savvy; ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technology
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to work independently but receive direction well
• Demonstrated track record of taking full ownership of both large and small projects and seeing them through to a successful conclusion
• Organized, flexible, self–motivated, efficient, reliable, eager to learn
• Working knowledge of Excel
• Financial services industry experience preferred but not required
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, bonus, health insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing plan. Salary will be determined based on experience and qualifications. Casual dress days, weekly staff lunch, and the ability to learn about your own personal financial situation are added benefits.
This position is in our Larkspur, CA office.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your information, resume and a cover letter telling us why you are interested in this position. We prefer attachments to be uploaded in PDF format. No phone calls, please.
We look forward to hearing from you!