Social Media and Admin Assistant
Small, dynamic financial firm is looking for a social media whiz who can balance writing tasks with administrative duties.
The Social Media and Admin Assistant works in our Marin office in a dual-role capacity. You will execute a social media plan, including creating content on social media platforms and work with our advisors to edit content for our company website. In your wide variety of projects, you’ll be exposed to a fast-paced small business environment including office management, preparing marketing materials for clients and prospects, and business development.
The ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills and a thirst to learn and grow as a professional.
• Create and execute social media strategy using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms
• Complete projects via independent research; clearly document your steps and conclusions
• Draft and proofread written communications to clients, prospects, and business partners
• Manage email marketing blasts using Constant Contact
• Prepare agenda and slides for client and prospect meetings
• Organize and manage tasks within our customer relationship management (CRM) software database
• Track and maintain contact with prospects, including marketing material preparation, follow-up actions and generation of analytical reports
• Coordinate with web developer, graphic designer, and book publishing team to create effective and accurate layouts
• Conduct web research
• General office management duties
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Journalism
• Detail-oriented, organized, and accurate
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) using a Windows-based computer
• Proficiency with editing functionality in Microsoft Word
• A highly collegial and collaborative work style; able to work well with all members of the team and collaborate to serve our clients and keep our firm visible to clients and prospective clients.
• An approachable, friendly personality
• GPA of 3.2 or higher, or 3+ years work experience in a similar role
• Desire and ability to work successfully in a small-company environment
• Ability to work independently and take direction well
• Demonstrated track record of taking full ownership of both large and small projects, and seeing them through to a successful conclusion
• Organized, reliable, flexible, efficient, self–motivated
• Strong work ethic and eagerness to “roll up your sleeves” to get things accomplished as part of the team
• A high level of professionalism
ABOUT OUR FIRM
JLFranklin Wealth Planning provides financial planning, wealth management, and tax planning services on a fee-only basis. We encourage you to review our website before you apply to get an understanding of our firm.
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, bonus, medical insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing plan. Salary will be determined based on experience and qualifications. Casual dress code, weekly staff lunch, and learning about your own personal financial situation are added benefits.
This position is in our Larkspur, CA office.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your information, resume and a cover letter telling us why you are interested in this position. We prefer attachments to be uploaded in PDF format. No phone calls, please.
We look forward to hearing from you!