Client Service Coordinator – Flexible Hours
Small, growing financial firm is looking for a friendly and organized associate. We offer flexible hours for this position, and would consider both part-time and full-time applicants.
The Client Service Coordinator works in our Marin County office in a dual-role capacity. You will make a positive impact in people’s lives with your helpful attitude and coordination skills. The ideal candidate is a high performer who is eager to learn and grow in a financial services career. In your wide range of tasks, your responsibility is to ensure that every client of our firm feels they are getting the most personalized service possible. You will work on a wide variety of challenging tasks and be an integral member of our team.
This position requires a very careful adherence to well-defined procedures where repeatable results are needed. The work is highly precise in nature and requires a very strong attention to detail. It is vital for the work output to be very high quality with correct results. Checking and double-checking is often necessary; individuals performing the job must be patient and conscientious.
- Solve client requests: independently research and clearly document the steps taken and your conclusions; for other tasks follow specific directions as needed
- Draft and proofread written communications to clients, prospects, and business partners
- Complete forms and documents
- Organize and manage tasks within our customer relationship management (CRM) software database
- Communicate with brokerage firms, various companies, and clients on behalf of the firm
- Assist in execution of social media strategy using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms
- Enter data into spreadsheets and financial planning software
- Suggest improvements to increase productivity and client satisfaction
- Manage email marketing blasts using Constant Contact
- Participate in client meetings with lead advisor, taking a more active role as your knowledge increases
- Track and maintain contact with prospects, including marketing material preparation, follow-up actions and generation of analytical reports
- Greet clients and answer phones
- General office management duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred not required
- Detail-oriented, organized, and accurate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) using a Windows-based computer
- Proficiency with editing functionality in Microsoft Word
- The ability to manage time effectively and prioritize projects to ensure on-time completion
- The ability to work at a steady, even pace of activity
- A highly collegial and collaborative work style; able to work well with all members of the team and collaborate to serve our clients and keep our firm visible to clients and prospective clients.
- An approachable, friendly personality
- GPA of 3.2 or higher, or 3+ years work experience in a similar role
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small-company environment
- Ability to work independently and take direction well
- Demonstrated track record of taking full ownership of both large and small projects, and seeing them through to a successful conclusion
- Organized, reliable, flexible, efficient, self–motivated
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to “roll up your sleeves” to get things accomplished as part of the team
- Ability to follow our well-defined processes and procedures to perform activities
- A high level of professionalism
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, bonus, medical insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing plan. Salary will be determined based on experience and qualifications. Casual dress code, weekly staff lunch, and learning about your own personal financial situation are added benefits.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
JLFranklin Wealth Planning provides financial planning, wealth management, and tax planning services on a fee-only basis. We encourage you to visit www.JLFWealth.com before you apply to get an understanding of our firm.
Larkspur, California (Remote during shelter-in-place)
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your information, resume and a cover letter telling us why you are interested in this position. We prefer attachments to be uploaded in PDF format. No phone calls, please.
We look forward to hearing from you!