Joyce Franklin, CPA, CFP®
Founder and Senior Wealth Planner
Joyce L. Franklin, CPA, CFP® provides the leadership and direction for JLFranklin Wealth Planning.
Joyce has nearly 20 years of experience in personal financial and investment planning. She is also a CPA with more than 25 years of accounting experience.
An alumna of Deloitte and Ernst & Young, she currently advises high-tech community members, human resources executives, and high net-worth individuals on comprehensive wealth planning issues.
Joyce holds a Graduate Certificate in Personal Financial Planning, with distinction, from the University of California, a Master of Science in Taxation from San Francisco State University, and a Bachelor of Science in Commerce from the University of Virginia. She lives in Marin County, California, with her husband and young son. In her free time she enjoys swimming and opera.
Professional Organizations and Volunteer Activities
- Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) of San Francisco, Member; Former Board Member and Chairperson of the Public Relations Committee
- Financial Planning Professionals, Founding Member
- Marin County Estate Planning Council, Member
- Marin Community Foundation Professional Advisors Committee, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member; Former Board Member of the State Committee on Personal Financial Planning